Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Little Things


A few that can put a smile on me. I am a person of little things!...

 - Get crazy drenched in the rain, dripping wet and probably jumping around like kids. One of the best feelings ever.
- Red Roses, they make me feel special and important. I would say the best gift I value anytime.
- A train voyage though not comforting as flying, excites me a lot. Enjoying the scenic spots, curdling inside the blanket holding a book and a bottle of water. I can sacrifice multiple meals.
- Dairy Milk –The very thought about the chocolate, my eyes sparkle. Sure that I would make a good brand ambassador for the product. Relish every minute I spend eating. 
- A random surprise, I react the best to it!!!
- Tinker Bell, in any form – movie or a goodie with Tinkerbell theme. Love her costumes and wings, wish to fly like her someday.
- Sipping the last drop of wine from my glass. Wine is the magic that brings to light the ‘happy me’.
- Dancing wild with friends, like world ends tomorrow.
- Watching Dirty Dancing movie over and over again.
- A descent color painted well on my nails. I keep checking them out too often for people to doubt I am insane.
- When people praise my eyes being striking with all the décor I toil in, brings a glee to the inner self feeling proud.
- When a harmless handsome chap, takes a second look at me pass by with a smile – I gift one back too.
- Favorite Kerala foodie, specially some delicacies, smile is just one of the emotions at the hour.
- Blessed be the one, who buys me pop-corn for movies. The ill-fat or content is totally worth every second of the movie.
- Going through the oldie (though embarrassing) childhood pictures. The feeling is very nostalgic.
- Hear my favorite sound track played loud, sets my feet in motion and head to swing!
- A drive myself without scaring people who drive along. My history with driving is strange.
- Popping out though the moon roof of the car, and hailing the wind. Make sure to do it on every road trip we make.
- Nesting close to my better half in the couch lazy, watching old Malayalam comedy movies probably the nth time.
- A good night kiss, I am sure to smile for that even though I am half sleepy. 

2 comments:

Sou's Musings said...

Second last point - totally agree. I do it often and will keep doing it :)

Ammose said...

@Sou - Perfect feeling in earth!.. Miss em these days. Gonna fly home in a week!:)